AFADU offers a number of options designed to enable your business to support the LCV Children’s Village in an effective and sustainable way:
• Payroll giving employees donating directly from their salary receive an immediate tax deduction
• Shareholder/customer giving shareholders and customers can donate to Amnesty International through your business
• Matching gift schemes encourage a culture of philanthropy by matching donations from your employees, customers and shareholders
• Pro-bono support support human rights by donating goods or services
• Corporate volunteering provide your employees with time to volunteer and contribute to our work first hand.
You can find out more on Volunteering Australia’s Corporate Volunteering page. Head on over to learn how effective and enjoyable Corporate Volunteering is and how supportive your employer can be.
Then make sure you contact AFADU to start your pathway to Corporate Volunteering today. We make it easy for you to get started.